White November are Recruiting
At White November we focus on a wide range of corporate services and international tax solutions. We cater to a variety of clients, from small companies to international corporations. We pride ourselves on providing top notch, tailor-made solutions at all times, with care and confidentiality.
We are always looking for new talent to join our team. Do you think you have a profile that can match our needs? See the available jobs below, or for a general application send us your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you.
- Setting up of Maltese companies
- Collecting and maintaining due diligence documents
- Maintaining client filing system
- Drafting of corporate documentation
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies, IRD, VAT and banks
- Opening and managing clients bank accounts in Malta
- Managing a number of client portfolios
- Respond to requests from clients, managers and internal sources
- Minimum two years proven experience of working within a similar post
- Team player, proactive and hard working
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills in English
- Attention to detail and the ability to work within set time frames
Kindly contact us on email@example.com.
Under the direction of the finance manager, the fully or partly qualified accountant will:
- Handle the bookkeeping and client accounting for a portfolio of clients
- Process monthly payroll for different clients
- Examine, analyse and reconcile accounting and financial records
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with tax, government guidelines, as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures
- As part of the team you will be able to resolve, troubleshoot ad hoc problems
- Maintain and perform various administrative tasks according to the needs of the department
- VAT returns preparation and submission
- Preparation of management reports
- Compiling of financial statements and audit documentation
- Liaising with auditors and facilitating the audit
Essential education qualifications, abilities and experience:
- Preferably 2-3 years of bookkeeping / accounting experience
- VAT returns preparation
- Compiling of financial statements etc.
Kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org